Sunday, June 28, 2009

Engaged...


Hello world of bloggers. Just to preface, this post will be a very Mormon-esque entry. Im SO tired of hearing/seeing the word "engaged" I am particularly bummed about it this week because 3 people younger than me and 2 people close to me got engaged. I'm annoyed. Really world? really? If its not bad enough that I lost two of my sisters to it in one year, I am now losing too many friends to it just this summer . . . Still annoyed. P.S. yes, I AM aware that I sound selfish,bitter, and petty. But at the moment I am. So there. :) I'm hating that I cant hangout with my friends anymore, and will never be able to until I "join the club". well P.S. world...im ok with being on the chess team for the moment. I just wish that everybody else was on it with me. So theres my rant. :)

1 comment: