Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"why yes, yes I am"

As my family can attest, I have had trouble in the past deciding what to do with my life.. I think, at present, the number of majors declared stands at 5. After much deliberation however and two weeks at the beach with my besties, I have finally decided what to do. NOTHING. (well, at the beach) How could I have not seen that before? DUH! I am sure in this choice I will be completely fulfilled, and 100% happy. PLUS it will help me to grow as a person, its not easy ya know :) Going to the beach everyday, wearing flowy dresses, no makeup, and flip flops. It really is difficult. Sleeping in everyday, going shopping, reading fiction, and sun tanning. Rough. So, your welcome world! I am entering the "work force" and the "real world" Woot! Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Please change either 1) your background, or 2) the color of your text.

    Your posts are murder on my eyes.
    Love,
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm raising the roof! totally there with you. that's why we'd make such great trophy wives.

    ReplyDelete